We", "Our", "Us" refers to The Roots International Technical Solutions LLC trading as "ezEstate.com" and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
"Our web site" refers to ezEstate.com
"You", "Your" or "the Client" refers to you as the user of the Real Estate Internet Portal Service & Real Estate Solutions (the "Service")."Service" may include any of the following or a combination thereof depending on the membership chosen:
- Process that will facilitate your uploading and managing your own properties' listings;
- Brand booster for companies who want to boost their brand exposure to all buyers and sellers by having their logo presented on all their properties' listings on the search results pages and on all properties' listings sent by e-mail alerts;
- Online banner advertising and banner ad impressions run on our web site;
- Having your properties featured on our web site;
- Inclusion of your properties in e-mail alerts;
- Your agency details and logo listed in the find 'Company' section;
- Your agents details listed in the find an 'Agent' section;
- Ability for you and your agents to use Agent Marketing Center;
- Website and banners design services;
- Email marketing campaigns
The following are the standard terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") that apply to your use of the Service.
Receipt of an Advertising Agreement signed by you will constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions in conjunction with the Advertising Agreement, and any other document provided to you at the time of signing the Advertising Agreement.
All "month" references found in this Terms and Conditions, Advertising Agreement and ezEstate.com website, media kits, branded marketing material or any other ezEstate written or verbal communications refer to a thirty (30) day period.
- Only advertise properties that are currently available for purchase or lease within the Emirates or countries permitted by your subscription;
- Be the holder of a current real estate company license in the United Arab Emirates or country to which your use of the Service relates;
- Within 48 hours of a sale or leasing contract being entered into for a property remove that property from the web site.
- Ensure that material you generate through use of the Service is not unlawful or for an improper purpose, including information that is defamatory, misleading or deceptive, in breach of copyright or would otherwise expose us to any liability, legal proceedings or other sanction;
- Ensure that you do not make, arrange or authorize the insertion of any reference to us or our web site in any document (including promotional or merchandising material) or on any web site other than our web site without our prior written consent;
- Abide by any applicable rules and regulations related to electronic truncations and commerce;
- Comply with any guidelines and codes issued by the Land Department or any other local departments concerned with real estate;
- In your use of the Service, comply with all applicable laws;
You must ensure that:
- Material submitted through the Service by you refers only to listing details of a particular property;
- The listing details for a particular property through the Service are only listed by you (including any associated offices in your real estate group) once; and
- Any reference to material other than listing details for a property must receive our written approval prior to your submission
- Ensure that no other person, authorized or otherwise, makes use of your subscription to the Service in breach of these terms and conditions; and
- Not make any promotional or merchandising reference to us or our web site without our express written permission.
You acknowledge that:
- You have read and agree to be bound by the terms of all legal notices posted on the Site;
- You represent and warrant that you are authorized to make available the material generated or submitted to make use of the Service and that you are acting under authority of the proprietors of all properties concerned.
- Any such conduct is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By using the Service, you grant us an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to commercialize, copy, license to other persons, use and adapt for any purpose any material you generate or submit to make use of the Service.
- We are not under any obligation to monitor or censor the material generated by users of the Service that appears on our website, however we reserve the right to do so;
- We are not responsible for the Service's content or for any errors or omissions in any property data provided by or on behalf of you;
- Systems or technological failure may impede or prevent access to all or any part of the property data;
- You are responsible for and must pay the cost of all telecommunications and Internet access charges incurred when using our website, whether or not such access has been arranged by us;
- You are responsible for the security and integrity of your data;
- Transmission of data over the Internet can be subject to errors and delays;
- We will contact you from time to time to make you aware of opportunities, products and services offered by us and our business partners. You authorize us to contact you via email, SMS, MMS and other electronic media for that purpose unless you explicitly request us not to contact you via these media.
If you are on a month to month package, you may terminate your monthly agreement at any time. No monies will be refunded should you choose to terminate before your month has expired.
If you choose a multiple month package, you may not terminate the agreement before the end of the contracted term under any circumstances.
We may terminate this Agreement at anytime for any reason provided that seven (7) clear days' written notice has been provided to you. Should you continue to use the Service following termination of the Agreement, you shall remain liable for any and all costs incurred by you.
Without limiting our other rights, we may immediately suspend or temporarily remove details of any property uploaded by you to our web site or terminate this Agreement if:
- You fail to pay any fees or charges due to us by the due date;
- You breach any part of this Agreement and fail to rectify that breach within seven (7) days of our giving notice requiring rectification;
- Any material supplied by you is false or misleading;
- You enter into bankruptcy, liquidation, administration, receivership, a composition of arrangement with your creditors, or appoint a receiver or manager over all or any part of your assets or become or are deemed to become insolvent; or
- You die, or if you are in a partnership, are dissolved or an application to dissolve is filed, or if you are a company, are wound up or an application for winding up is filed.
You acknowledge and agree that termination of this Agreement pursuant to this clause does not relieve you of your obligations and liabilities pursuant to the Agreement and we reserve our right to enforce such obligations and liabilities in any event.
Packages, Fees and Payment
Full payment in advance, payment via online or payment via cheque issued by the relevant company account prior to the start date outlined in the Advertising Agreement, are the only acceptable forms of payment for this Agreement.
The current fees for the Service are specified in your Advertising Agreement. We offer a number of different packages that vary in terms of price and services included. You may subscribe to any of these packages. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including package components and fees, at any time. You will be given notice of any changes to our fees or package components.
Content posted on ezEstate.com, whether by Credit Card through the website, or by cheque or bank transfer via a commercial contract is paid content ("Paid Content") and must be paid for by the originator of the content.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
To the extent allowable under laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates we:
- If a duplicate transaction is received for any paid content on the site. In this case, the duplicate portion of the payment will be refunded.
- In the cases of fraudulent or disputed transactions the customer should refer to their credit card provider.
- Any cheque issued by the Client that 'bounces' for insufficient funds or is rejected by the relevant financial institution for any other reason will incur a AED1,000 administration fee for each offence payable by the Client to The Roots International Technical Solutions LLC.
We will not be liable under this Agreement to the extent that liability is caused by:
- Any breach of your obligations under this agreement; or
- Any delay in performance or breach of the Agreement which arises as a result of any matter beyond our control including but not limited to viruses, other defects or failure of the server hosting our web site.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents ("those indemnified") against any direct or consequential liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses on a solicitor and own client basis) incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified as a result of any claim or proceedings brought by a third party against those indemnified in connection with any material generated by you in connection with the Service.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time on 30 days prior written notice. You acknowledge that our publishing the amended version of the Terms and Conditions at this link on our website constitutes written notice to you of such changes.
- No delay or failure by us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will be deemed a waiver or create a precedent or will prejudice our rights.
- A notice must be sent by e-mail, prepaid post or facsimile to your or our last known address.
- You must not assign the Agreement without our written consent.
- The Agreement (together with any documents referred to in the Agreement or provided by us at the same time as the Agreement) comprises the entire agreement. It supersedes all prior understandings, agreements or representations.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates, the Emirate of Dubai apply.
- You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Emirate of Dubai.